Come one, come all, to our casting call!
April 25 (That’s a Thursday)
8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
We’re hosting a casting call at our downtown studio, and You’re invited! That’s right—you!
Who are we looking for?
Maybe you’re a professional actor, maybe you’ve never set foot on set before and you’re looking to get your foot in the door.
Maybe you feel like you know s omeone—or have a family member—that you think would be perfect for the screen. Invite them, too!
No matter what your story is, we’d love for you to stop in, say hello, and introduce yourself! This is our second casting call, so if you missed the last one, now’s your chance to get in front of the camera.
What can you expect?
When you’re here, we’ll have you step in front of the camera on our cyc wall, say a few words—and let the camera get to know you a bit.
We’ll take your picture, and add you to our list of actors.
From there, we’ll give you a call if we feel you have the perfect persona for a spot!
Great! When is it?
This casting call will be from 8 am to 6 pm., Thursday, April 25, at Threefold on 212 W. Main Ave (Bismarck, ND) Tell your phone to remind you to stop in. Mark it in your calendar. We’d love to see you there!
What do you need?
Here are 10 good things to bring to your audition:
- A positive attitude
- Prior acting experience, portfolios, etc., if you have them.
- Don’t have any? No problem!
- Cookies. We loooove cookies
- Funky fresh dance moves.
- I was actually just told that we shouldn’t encourage people to bring in cookies. Dang. Think of all those cookies we almost had.
- Running shoes. There will be an endurance test. Hope you can run 800 meters.
- A unit of currency and a small speech prepared about the person on the currency and why they were influential.
- The 800-meter-run was also a joke.
- If you’ve got a little something to recite or share, bring that. We’d love to hear it.
- Bring yourself! Share a little bit about yourself.
Stay up to date with all we are doing:
- Instagram - @threefold
- Facebook - Threefold
- Website (in case you get lost) - www.threefold.tv
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter:
What were your thoughts this? Let us know with this nifty reaction button!